For 40 years Arizona communities have helped Special Olympic athletes realize their dreams through sports training and competition. Today, that dream extends to over 16,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities throughout the state. These are the real results for our competitors: as their dreams are realized, lives are changed through training and competition, but more importantly self-confidence is built, social competency is gained and self-esteem soars.
Special Olympics Arizona athletes are never charged for training or competition; all fees and expenses are fully covered through generous financial support from donors, sponsors and benefactors – people like you. Through your support the Special Olympics Arizona athlete is inspired to greatness. Donate to Special Olympics Arizona, and start changing lives today.
CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
In Arizona, you have the power to choose how your tax dollars are spent. Make a donation to Special Olympics Arizona today that may qualify you for an Arizona Charitable Tax Credit!
TARGET CIRCLE REWARDS
SOAZ is one of Target’s non-profit partners for the first quarter of 2021! Target Circle is a free loyalty and rewards program and it allows shoppers to earn cash back on Target purchases, find Target deals and give back to the community. Target shoppers are able to use votes they accrue to vote for one of Target’s partner non-profits and based on the amount of votes each non-profit receives, they will get the corresponding percentage of the grant money.
How To Vote:
- When you check out, scan your wallet barcode in the Target app, or enter your phone number to earn a vote.
- On the Target Circle app or online, go to “Voting”.
- In the upper-right hand corner, change your store (just in order to vote) to Tucson North and refresh your page.
- Find SOAZ and add the number of votes you want to allot to us.
- Click “Cast Votes”!
CAR DONATION PROGRAM
If you’re looking for a way to support people in Arizona with intellectual disabilities, consider donating your car to Special Olympics Arizona. Learn more about the car donation process today!
Donate your car, truck, boat, or RV to Special Olympics Arizona to get one more athlete onto the playing field. Your Special Olympics car donation will give athletes in Arizona the chance to develop physical fitness, compete in Olympic-like sports, and experience the joy of sharing their skills with others. Follow the steps below to get started on your vehicle donation!
How to Get Started:
Step One: Click on the button below to fill out the donation form to provide Special Olympics Arizona with information about your vehicle donation, including the year, make, model, VIN, and condition.
Step Two: Provide us with information about yourself and where the vehicle will be picked up.
Step Three: A towing agent will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule a pick-up time most convenient for you. You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes a tax-deductible receipt.
Special Olympics Arizona serves more than 20,000 athletes annually right here in our state! With your support, we are able to provide athletic programs, uniforms, transportation, and food to children and adults in every neighborhood in the state!
Matching gifts are a great way to increase the impact of your support! Click here to see if your company matches donations to Special Olympics Arizona. When submitting your donation to your company, please be sure to indicate you want your matching gift to go to:
Special Olympics Arizona
2455 N. Citrus Rd. Bldg 64
Goodyear, AZ 85395
COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN
Special Olympics Arizona as qualified for the 2021 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and we’re listed in the Desert Southwest CFC Zone Charity List!
Find us at CFC#82675. The mission of the CFC is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
CFC is the world’s largest and most successful annual workplace charity campaign, with almost 200 CFC campaigns throughout the country and overseas raising millions of dollars each year. Pledges made by Federal civilian, postal and military donors during the campaign season will support eligible non-profit organizations that provide health and human service benefits throughout the world.
During the campaign, federal employees can choose from a list of thousands of vetted charities to support. The CFC makes it easy to Show Some Love to the causes you care about. Whether you care about youth development, military families, housing and shelter, or animal welfare, the CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support.
SIX REASONS TO GIVE THROUGH CFC
- The hard part is done. Thousands of charities are already vetted and approved for you to choose from.
- It’s so convenient. You can pledge via payroll deduction and spread your gift out over the course of the year.
- You choose your favorites. You can even support multiple charities in one pledge.
- It’s easy to renew. The secure online giving platform makes it easy to renew your gift each year.
- You can even volunteer. Don’t limit your giving! Extend your impact by pledging volunteer hours.
- We can have a BIG impact. Together we have a collective impact, supporting thousands of charities that depend on our generosity.
- If you have an Amazon account already, sign in at http://smile.amazon.com If you do not have an account, then click "New to Amazon" and create an account.
- Special Olympics Arizona.
- Let the spending begin!
- SIGN IN
- COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Log in to your Frys Food Account at https://www.frysfood.com/signin and go to "My Account."
- Go to "Community Rewards."
- Choose Special Olympics Arizona.
SOAZ LICENSE PLATE
CAUTION: This plate is hot!
The State of Arizona now offers license plates with Special Olympics Arizona branding and $17 from each $25 plate sold will benefit SOAZ programs.
Personalization available for an additional $25 annual fee.
Show your support for Special Olympics Arizona everywhere you drive.
BEQUESTS & PLANNED GIVING
Charitable bequests are easy to make and offer tremendous flexibility. You continue to enjoy use of your assets during your lifetime and there is no immediate donation required.