For 40 years Arizona communities have helped Special Olympic athletes realize their dreams through sports training and competition. Today, that dream extends to over 16,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities throughout the state. These are the real results for our competitors: as their dreams are realized, lives are changed through training and competition, but more importantly self-confidence is built, social competency is gained and self-esteem soars.
Special Olympics Arizona athletes are never charged for training or competition; all fees and expenses are fully covered through generous financial support from donors, sponsors and benefactors – people like you. Through your support the Special Olympics Arizona athlete is inspired to greatness. Donate to Special Olympics Arizona, and start changing lives today.
CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN
Special Olympics Arizona as qualified for the 2020 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and we’re listed in the Desert Southwest CFC Zone Charity List!
What is CFC is the 2020 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) ? The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is a 58-year federal workplace giving tradition that has raised more than $8.3 billion for charitable organizations. It is one of the largest workplace giving campaigns in the world. The funds raised each fall through this campaign help neighbors in need around the corner, across the nation, and throughout the world.
During the campaign, federal employees can choose from a list of thousands of vetted charities to support. The CFC makes it easy to Show Some Love to the causes you care about. Whether you care about youth development, military families, housing and shelter, or animal welfare, the CFC has a charity for any cause you want to support.
SIX REASONS TO GIVE THROUGH CFC
- The hard part is done. Thousands of charities are already vetted and approved for you to choose from.
- It’s so convenient. You can pledge via payroll deduction and spread your gift out over the course of the year.
- You choose your favorites. You can even support multiple charities in one pledge.
- It’s easy to renew. The secure online giving platform makes it easy to renew your gift each year.
- You can even volunteer. Don’t limit your giving! Extend your impact by pledging volunteer hours.
- We can have a BIG impact. Together we have a collective impact, supporting thousands of charities that depend on our generosity.
** info from https://www.desertsouthwestcfc.org/about
SOAZ DANCE CHALLENGE
- If you have an Amazon account already, sign in at http://smile.amazon.com If you do not have an account, then click "New to Amazon" and create an account.
- Special Olympics Arizona.
- Let the spending begin!
- SIGN IN
- COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Log in to your Frys Food Account at https://www.frysfood.com/signin and go to "My Account."
- Go to "Community Rewards."
- Choose Special Olympics Arizona.
SOAZ LICENSE PLATE
CAUTION: This plate is hot!
The State of Arizona now offers license plates with Special Olympics Arizona branding and $17 from each $25 plate sold will benefit SOAZ programs.
Personalization available for an additional $25 annual fee.
Show your support for Special Olympics Arizona everywhere you drive.