For 40 years Arizona communities have helped Special Olympic athletes realize their dreams through sports training and competition. Today, that dream extends to over 16,000 athletes with intellectual disabilities throughout the state. These are the real results for our competitors: as their dreams are realized, lives are changed through training and competition, but more importantly self-confidence is built, social competency is gained and self-esteem soars.
Special Olympics Arizona athletes are never charged for training or competition; all fees and expenses are fully covered through generous financial support from donors, sponsors and benefactors – people like you. Through your support the Special Olympics Arizona athlete is inspired to greatness. Donate to Special Olympics Arizona, and start changing lives today.
CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
SOAZ DANCE CHALLENGE
- If you have an Amazon account already, sign in at http://smile.amazon.com If you do not have an account, then click "New to Amazon" and create an account.
- Special Olympics Arizona.
- Let the spending begin!
- SIGN IN
- COMMUNITY REWARDS
- Log in to your Frys Food Account at https://www.frysfood.com/signin and go to "My Account."
- Go to "Community Rewards."
- Choose Special Olympics Arizona.
SOAZ LICENSE PLATE
CAUTION: This plate is hot!
The State of Arizona now offers license plates with Special Olympics Arizona branding and $17 from each $25 plate sold will benefit SOAZ programs.
Personalization available for an additional $25 annual fee.
Show your support for Special Olympics Arizona everywhere you drive.