For more information regarding fundraising, please contact:
Or visit the fundraising webpage here
For more information regarding Inclusive Health, please contact:
Or visit the Inclusive Health webpage here
For more information regarding sports, please contact:
*Must be filled out every year for Special Olympics Arizona before participating in Unified Champion Schools
Unified Champion Schools National Resources webpage: Everything you need to learn about the three components of Unified Champion Schools: Unified Sports, Inclusive Youth Leadership, and Whole School Engagement
Unified Classroom – Bring Special Olympics into your classroom through fun engaging activities highlighting inclusion and made for all grade levels
Young Athletes (Ages 2-7)
Resources for Families:
- Young Athletes in Homes (PDF): One-page PDF to support coaches training and implementing Young Athletes in homes
- Young Athletes Family Flashcards (PDF): Fun and engaging flashcards for families to use at home to run Young Athletes activities.
Resources for School and Community Programs:
- Young Athletes in Unified Champion Schools (PDF): Overview of using the YA Activity Guide in Unified Champions Schools for US Programs
- Young Athletes in Schools (PDF): One-page PDF to support coaches training and implementing Young Athletes in schools.
- Young Athletes in Communities (PDF): One-page PDF to support coaches training and implementing Young Athletes in communities
- Young Athletes Educator Flashcards (PDF): Flashcards for teachers to use in the classroom to support Young Athletes activities in building social emotional learning (SEL) skills.
- Special Olympics Elementary School Playbook (PDF)
Inclusive Youth Leadership / Whole School Engagement
- Statewide Youth Activation Committee Application form
- Generation Unified Webpage: All the resources, videos, and content you need for Youth Leadership!
- How to create a Unified Club
- How to host a Youth Summit
- Youth Leadership Guide 101
For more information regarding Unified Champion Schools, please contact:
Or visit the Unified Champion Schools webpage here