Online Resources- These are websites that provide factual information about healthy relationships, sexual health, and other related topics. These are helpful for athletes and their family members who are looking for more information on these topics.
- Love is Respect
- Mad Hatter Wellness
- Planned Parenthood
- Sex Ed for Self Advocates from Organization for Autism Research
- Sex Positive Families
Video Resources- These are websites that offer short, factual, educational videos about healthy relationships and sexual health topics for a variety of ages.
- Sex Ed for People with IDD from National Council for Independent Living (NCIL)
- Planned Parenthood Ask the Experts
- SOAZ Healthy Relationship Videos
Helplines- These are websites that offer support through phone helplines or live online chatlines. These helplines are staffed by people who are trained, so they can answer your questions and provide support.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Sexual Assault Hotline
- Planned Parenthood Chat
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Local Resources- These are organizations that offer services within Arizona. Some of these organizations offer services around healthy relationships and sexual health and some offer other services like legal services, disability services, medical, housing, etc.
- Arizona Sexual & Domestic Violence Helpline
- Bloom 365 (for people 11-24)
- AZ 211
- Arizona Center for Disability Law
- Arizona Developmental Disabilities Planning Council Resources (resources tailored to people with IDD)
- Planned Parenthood Arizona Sexual Health Centers
- Title X Sexual Health Centers in AZ (services offered a reduced cost)
General Resources- These are websites that offer information about reproductive and sexual health rights for people with disabilities.
- Access, Autonomy and Dignity: A Series on Reproductive Rights and Disability Justice from National Partnership for Women & Families
- Comprehensive Sex Education for Youth with Disabilities: A Call to Action from SIECUS
- Sexual Education Resources from Respect Ability
- Sexual Health Resources from OHSU University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities
- Sexuality Education for Students with Disabilities from The Center for Parent Information and Resources
- Sexual Health Education for Young People with Disabilities – Research and Resources for Educators from Advocates for Youth
- Affirm: With the support of Title X funding, Affirm coordinates sexual and reproductive healthcare services, connects clients to caring providers, and offers inclusive health education.
- Bloom365: The mission of Bloom365 is to prevent teen dating abuse before it starts through education, advocacy and intervention. Bloom 365 has a goal of training and activating Peer Advocates and Trusted Adult Allies across the United States to uproot abuse in a generation.
- Mad Hatter Wellness: Mad Hatter Wellness is built on the vision of a world that provides and promotes equitable health and wellness education for all people. Mad Hatter Wellness creates comprehensive sexual health education programming that educates, trains, and empowers people with intellectual disabilities and their support systems.