- Competitions provide athletes with the opportunity to demonstrate sports skills they have acquired during training.
- Rules are modified, when necessary, in order to maximize the successful participation of all athletes and encourage competition throughout every level of the organization.
- Athletes of all ability levels are encouraged to participate.
PROGRESSION OF COMPETITION
- Local (team vs. team)
- Area-Level or Joint Area Level
- State-Level Competitions
- Regional Level Competitions or sometimes referred to as “Invitational” Competitions
- Invitational Competitions
- National Level Competitions
- World Games Competitions