- This event has passed.
November 29 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
One event on December 1, 2022 at 4:30 pm
Intro to and Understanding Athlete Leadership Training
Intro to Athlete Leadership and Understanding Athlete Leadership are trainings for athletes that want to become a leader within Special Olympics and their communities.
Each training will be approximately 1 hour from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Both trainings will be on Zoom (virtual call online)
Date: Tuesday, November 29th
Introduction to Athlete Leadership
1. Review the Special Olympics mission statement
2. Learn why Special Olympics is unique
3. Learn important facts about Special Olympics… etc
Date: Thursday, December 1st
1. Describe great leaders you know
2. Explore the skills and behaviors of great leaders
3. Reflect on your value as a leader and your impact
4. Identify your strengths and opportunities for growth
Once registered, links to the Zoom Room will be emailed to you. Click here to register today!